Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

The things that I liked about this class was being able to learn about different coding languages. I also liked that I could work on very interesting projects where I learned so much about coding languages. Another thing that I liked about this class was that we could go at our own pace.

The things that I didn't like about this class was nothing since I found this class very likable.

The recommendation for improving the class is that the students should learn about a coding language since the beginning of the school year so that all students can learn as much as they can about their language.

The highlight for me in this class was being able to make different games while also help out some fellow students.

I think that I did my best in this class since I always took my time doing things while also trying my hardest to understand everything that was taught to us. I did this by taking time to make sure that I understood the concepts that where being taught to me.

Yes I am reading my life planning goals journal everyday since it helps me envision the goals that I set for myself since the beginning of my high school career. I also add new goals everyday to make sure that no stone is un turned when it comes to my future goals.

I am committed to being a CTR person and an Arete person because it will help me to have a clear mind when I am thinking about current issues. I also believe that it is good to be a CTR person because it can change the way that you view things around you .

No comments:

Post a Comment