Monday, October 17, 2016

Ultraprivate Smartphones

Ultraprivate Smartphones 

1.This innovation has the ability to encrypt clients’ voice calls, text messages, and file attachments.The company that made this is also planning on making a phone called the Blackphone which will use the companies software and other software to encrypt data.

2.It will impact many people because it has the ability to protect everybody who uses this software and in a world where everything is digital and stealing people's information is much easier we need a way for us to be save when using appliances that have the ability to connect to the internet.

3.It will solve the security issues many people have due to the technology that now exist in the world it will also make many people feel safer.

4.I think that this innovation is something that I might use because will right now I might not have that many things that I need to keep save in the future I know that I will and I would feel safer if I had this with me because there will be a time in my life where I will have data that I need to keep safe or it could mean bad news for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment